Post layout on Quick Reply

Reaction score
Website
www.nerdface.co.uk
By no means a big deal, but I've just noticed that the post layout is slightly different after replying to a thread with Quick Reply following the AJAX load..

thread.jpg

Refresh the page, and the layout is normal. Probably not an easy one to fix unfortunately!

TechDan

Administrator
Reaction score
I have also seen some querky things with this theme from time to time but nothing that makes me feel the need to immediately buy a theme :)

I do believe I may try to get a replacement theme towards the end of the year.

Reactions: Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdface.co.uk
I'm guessing it's a Brivium theme?

I bought an add-on from them, but for some reason I can't even post on their support forums.. Thankfully the add-on works, but it'd have been nice to be able to ask a couple of pre-sales questions beforehand! I don't think I'll be making any further purchases from them.

Reactions: TechDan

Champion

Global Moderator
Reaction score

I bought an add-on from them, but for some reason I can't even post on their support forums.. Thankfully the add-on works, but it'd have been nice to be able to ask a couple of pre-sales questions beforehand! I don't think I'll be making any further purchases from them.
There was a rumor a while that Brivium cheats clients as they don't offer supports for theme/addons not sure if its legit tho.

TechDan

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah it's made by Brivium...it's free though so I can't complain to much. I just may not be purchasing a theme from them in the future.

Reactions: Nerdface